Technical Papers, Essays, Training Materials etc. that are publicly available or published.
An extensive non-public portfolio is available by request. Private viewing of samples of my work include end-user documentation such as manuals, data sheets, blog posts, etc.
Professional job inquiries only.
Podcast Channel for Classes at CSUDH
- Kondor, L. (2012). Strengths and weaknesses of global information systems: Ownership versus consortium. NA. Retrieved from lkondor.com
Technical Materials – editing, layout, information
- Levy, D. (2011). Zookeeper. Special presentation materials. SIGGRAPH Computer Animation Festival. Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-Zookeeper.pdf
- Archibeque, C. (2008). Speed Racer: Carflip. Special presentation materials. SIGGRAPH Asia Computer Animation Festival. Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-Speed-Racer-car-flip.pdf
- Archibeque, C. (2008). I am Legend: Making an Alternate Ending. Special presentation materials. SIGGRAPH Asia Computer Animation Festival. Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-I-Am-Legend-Making-Alternate-Ending.pdf
Ghost Writing etc. – assisted in preparing and editing these documents for publication & submission
- Kulla, C., & Farjado, M. (2011). Importance sampling of area lights in participating media. Paper presented at SIGGRAPH 2011 talks, Vancouver, Canada. Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-importance-sampling-of-area-lights-in-participating-media.pdf
- Martinez, A. (2010). Faster photorealism in Wonderland: Physically based shading and lighting at Sony Pictures Imageworks. Course notes presented at SIGGRAPH 2010, Los Angeles, CA Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-faster-photorealism.pdf
- Chardavoine, F., & Bruderlin, A. (2009). The hair motion compositor: compositing dynamic hair animations in a production environment. Paper presented at SIGGRAPH 2009 (SIGGRAPH ’09) talks, New Orleans, LA. Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-the-hair-motion-compositor-compositing-dynamic-hair-animations-production-environment.pdf
- Tonnensen, D. (2009). Preventing tangled cloth. SIGGRAPH ASIA 2009 Sketches (SIGGRAPH ASIA ’09). Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-preventing-tangled-cloth.pdf
- Gregory, A., & Weston, D. (2008). Offset curve deformation from skeletal animation. Paper presented at SIGGRAPH 2008 talks, Los Angeles, CA. Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-offset-curve-deformation-from-Skeletal-Anima.pdf
- Allen, C., Bloom, D., Cohen, J.M., & Treweek, L. (2007). Rendering tons of sand. ACM SIGGRAPH 2007 Sketches (SIGGRAPH ’07), (27) doi:10.1145/1278780.1278813 Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-rendering-tons-of-sand.pdf
- Allen, C., Cohen, J. M., Bloom, D., Ferreira, D. P., Hasegawa, S., & McMahon, C. (2007). Levelsets in production: Spider-man 3. ACM SIGGRAPH 2007 Sketches (SIGGRAPH ’07), Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-levelsets-in-production-spider-man3.pdf
- Amman, C., Bloom, D., Cohen, J. M., Courte, J., Flores, L. Hasegawa, S., Kalaitzidis, N., Tornberg, T., Treweek, L., Winter, B. & Yang, C. (2007). The birth of sandman. ACM SIGGRAPH 2007 Sketches (SIGGRAPH ’07), Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-birth-of-sandman.pdf
- Pilgrim, J., & Tornberg, T. (2007). How to build a sixty foot man of moving sand. ACM SIGGRAPH 2007 Sketches (SIGGRAPH ’07), Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-how-to-build-a-sixty-foot-man-of-moving-sand.pdf
- Carlson, D. (2007). Wave displacement effects for Surf’s Up. ACM SIGGRAPH 2007 Sketches (SIGGRAPH ’07), Retrieved from https://library.imageworks.com/pdfs/imageworks-library-wave-displacement-effects-for-Surfs-Up.pdf
- Using Technical Marketing, general public level blog post (College level reader)
- See also secure portfolio for more examples